Fort Parker


Miles and I are literally chillin. AC is slowly chillin us down (75). Starlink is struggling as I don't have a real clear view of the sky. No big problems today. 

The tow bar was having a problem locking but I sprayed the silicone in it and I think it's ok now. The MH engine battery has an issue I need to investigate. I'm hoping it's not the alternator since lots of noise from a few pulleys. Real slow crank before it finally kicks over. I need to find a parts store for some fuses, light lense, small extention cord, and have the battery tested.

I booked an extra night so we'll be here 2 nights. I can fully rest with AC before the long trip. It's just us and an older couple here. They let me checkin early. 2 nights for $48. I've gained a little more confidence and think I'll make it ok. If not, I know the drill.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update