Big 1st Milestone


 Made it to Limestone Reservoir. I need to reposition and get level but I'm too tired right now. Miles is a good traveler, he ventured around the motor home while we drove, even got on the bed. We stopped at a picnic area so I could evaluate things. All seemed good. A Sheriff checked on me. I gave her a thumbs up and she did the same and kept going. I was in shorts and no shirt by then.

When I got ready to leave the transmission shop, the toad wouldn't start. I had to back the motor home to the toad to hook it up. On top of that the rear camera was not working because the lighter is not working. I borrowed Meghan's battery jumper thing that has a lighter receptacle so I got the rear  camera working later down the road. 

The tow bar isn't locking again so I had to mess with that. I stopped for gas then the motorhome wouldn't start. The jumper thing wasn't charged yet so I dragged out the generator and battery charger. In 10 minutes we were on our way. I only said the F word once all day and just grinned everytime something wasn't right.

We pulled in like we own the place and nobody is camping but a truck with a boat trailer. I was here with Beau on the day before he passed. Miles seems OK. He'll like going for a walk as soon as I'm able to walk. I'm real sore because I haven't done this since January 7th. More than you think when you're by yourself. Luckily I have some Tommy Chong Balm and ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update