Good Morning


 It's a beautiful morning here in TX. It's 57 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. It'll warm up to just under 80 today.

I took Miles for a long walk and stopped by the park for him to poop. We walked maybe near 1/2 mile. My whole body hurts and legs but I power through it and walk like a normal person.

I'm listening to the White Album this morning. Meghan's at the beach so I can turn up the volume. It's good for my head.

I ate my oatmeal and will cook some eggs and hash browns. I've been good and not running out for ice cream. I really need to get the rest of this weight off me. 50 more lbs. 60 lbs already. I'm trying to avoid knee surgery. 

I tuned into Tommy Chong yesterday and learned more about cannaboids. I've tried CBD in the past when I was spending all my money trying to find a cure. Full Spectrum, Nano CBD is what is going on. Much more effective supposedly. I'll try it. I can't wait to get back to where it's legal so I can buy what I want. I'm going for a cocktail of both the CBD and THC 9 for the high and extra boost. All through vape which is the better way to intake as less is wasted. 

Life is good. I'm off to the bed to stretch. I think I spend at least 1 hour each day stretching. Legs, hips, shoulders, back. God awful pain. I'll die from liver failure eventually because of 12 years on opiates and all the Ibuprofen I take for inflammation. I'm so thankful I got off the opiates. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update