Sorry, Don't Care


 I have been totally unplugged from the world. I have almost no knowledge of anything going on except for little snippets that sneak in. I am done. I can't do anything about it and I know more than I care to know. 

I'm training Beau's newsfeed to only show things I love. I want nothing to do with iron pumping, gun toting, macho bullshit. Take your hate of the government somewhere else. Most of all, take your uninformed, covid infected, macho bullshit away from me. I still have to face people in real life and I know what to say now and can hear the hints to walk away.

It's me and Miles now, making new friends, living a VERY simple life. I like meeting new people and hearing about their journeys. The biggest problem on Earth right now is getting my transmission fixed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update