Full-time RV: My Journey Chapter 4


 When I arrived at Magnolia Beach in March, 2022, I felt like I had come home. I was raised on the beach so .... I had solar panels working great, everything was working great! It seemed like a big party. We stayed for the whole 14 days.

We stayed at Goose Island State Park then Padre Island. I was anxious to get going toward Colorado. On the way to San Antonio, my hitch for the car came out of the receiver. I noticed the car shift in the rear camera. I found a welder and on my way in 3 hours.





 I arrived in San Antonio on April 1st and stayed 4 days at an RV Park. Then off down I-10 and off to NM. I bummed on BLM land until early May, then headed to Gunnison. I moved around Taylor Park area for most of the summer.

My stay in CO was uneventful except for the flat tires, first on the toad then on the motorhome. I had proved that I can live cheap and, with a few upgrades, I can vastly improve my solar capability. 

I headed back to Texas in Mid October, arriving at Guadalupe River State Park on 10/29 for Carly's birthday. On 11/1 I made it back to Magnolia Beach. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update