Keeping Warm


It's 49 degrees, not much warmer than when I woke up. The little electric heater is doing well. I keep the Buddy next to me at night just in case. It shouldn't be needed anytime soon. 

I think I'm on par with provisions. It's hard to get paid monthly when you're living paycheck to paycheck. I should be good on everything including weed. I just scored that. Had to drive 2 hours to get it.

My toad needs some work so I'm not sure what to do. I was quoted $1250 for brakes, front and back AND I have to wait 3 weeks for the parts. BS. Seems high. I watched a video, it doesn't seem hard. There's a few tools I'll need. Maybe Meghan will help me and we can fix it as a little project. I can buy the entire kit for front and back for $179 and delivered in 3 days. WTF?

I'm still looking at a financial plan to get this transmission fixed. I got half in cash and credit cards for the rest. In light of the car fix, I'll wait til first week of April to get it fixed. I'm gonna need extra for towing and an Airbnb for a week. I should have enough to head for CO but will wait until I get paid on May 5th to be sure. Plenty of time to get to my camp host job, probably around May 12th. Cutting it close but I need to act responsibly. 🎬 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update