Feb 13th, 2023

 


 
It's 51 degrees, getting to 70 today. Beau acts like he wants out but I think he likes it right there where he's at. I love this weather. If I could just drift from here to Magnolia Beach all season then that would be fucking great. I'm hoping for Meghan to get her house built here.

I'm still fine tuning my drifter schedule. I don't go far and don't put on many miles. Taylor Park is 1003 miles from here. I like to drift through NM, head for known places to park for days at a time. Also, exploring new places to add to my list. 

I enter CO in the first week of May. By calling ahead to the Trading Post, I can learn if I can dump and get water. If not, I will stop in Gunnison KOA for the night to pump and dump, laundry, good shower. They've always been very kind to me. Good stop to fill propane on the way out, grocery store in town, motorhome packed and stacked. We're heading for the mountains!

I am slowly building many friendly relationships along my path. I'd like to extend my travels to Oregon. I still have attainable hopes and dreams. I'm still laughing out loud. My life is so simple now. I'm so free. I got more on that...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update