Texas Heat

I took an outdoor shower yesterday. Full soap. The water pressure is good outside and hot water is nice. It's hot in TX and almost hit 90 yesterday. I'm here WAY past when I would prefer to stay but... weather forecast says more wind today.

I have money to travel. It'll cost about $550 for gas to get me where I want to be. I have about $2700 of cash and credit to use if I need it. It's better to travel during the week. It's easier to find boondock campsites and help if I break down again. 

I'll move 40 minutes north to Fort Parker Lake SP on Monday morning. There, I can pump and dump, plugin, fill water, and enjoy AC. There's a place to get propane nearby. I can't go long distance until I get propane so the refrigerator will work.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update