Ready For Monday

 


I gotta get gas tomorrow when I leave here. It used to be an anxious event when I started doing this until I realized Street View is a big help. I can easily get gas here without leaving the toad in everyone's way and not getting stuck because I can't reverse. I like these angled pumps plus a road on either side. In one side, out the other. I'll spend probably $140, includes 4 gallons for the generator. Theoretically, I can go 350-400 miles but I drive less than that each day so I fill once each day. It'll cost near $600 in gas to get to my campsite in Colorado. I can do this in 4 days but may stay and relax in Fort Sumner, NM after I can buy weed. 



I may try the RV Park in Ft Sumner for a few nights if the weather's too hot so I can run the AC. I want to see what $180/mo rv park is like in case I need it someday. 


The Billy the Kid museum is right there. Maybe I can go for free if I stay at their RV Park. I've been there before. It's like Ruby Falls or Rock City or South of the Border in the south. Maybe you get this.

I'll probably stock up on groceries there in Ft Sumner. Maybe laundry too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update