Pay Attention


 I'm at a county park and today is the day to mow. Lots of guys showing with mowers, weed eaters, and blowers. Not a big deal.

What you need to be careful of is that these guys who might be paying a little too much attention to you. One guy stared for a long time when he thought I couldn't see him. He continued to steal long glances. Maybe not a big deal but... I have expensive stuff like generators, power tools, gasoline.

When you live like this you need to pay attention to your surroundings and people near you. Be observant. Use your camera. I take pictures of people and cars I find suspicious. When I leave for the store today, I'll leave the park then turn around and watch my shit for 10 minutes where I'm not seen. I've chased away curious onlookers that way. Be unpredictable. Let them see the dog. I need a security camera now that I have WiFi. 

Don't be in fear. Just pay attention.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update