In the Shop

 


The problem with getting service is because it's your home. It can take days or weeks and you need to live somewhere. Hotel or AirBnb (or daughter). That can be pricey. That's not the worst part.

Leaving your motorhome with the mechanic is like hiring the guy to fix your AC, leaving the house, and giving him the keys to the house. I lock the cabin but they can squeeze around the chair. I'm going to fix that this summer.

The Escape Pod idea is in the works. I will buy a nice tent and small trailer and make a list of what to grab on the way out. I'll have all comforts of RV in a large tent that I can setup somewhere. I'm going to figure out how to fold up a trailer to be pulled by the toad when needed. I'm looking at EVs for a toad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update