GO2Bank

 

I'm about ready to go ahead and commit to this bank. I like the tools and notifications. They don't require that you put your direct deposit to them like Chime. They let you go negative and they have a nice savings pot you can use. I think there's lots of these now. I keep an ETrade account open for now also. It's good to check on your bank before you head out to see if there's a setting for traveling. These guys don't seem to care. You could hit a gas pump and your card won't work. Then you gotta call, etc. Use more than one account, use one with minimum balance to use for buying online. I move what I need then make the purchase. You can also deposit cash by visiting one of many locations. You get a routing and account number so you can get checks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update