Can't Sleep

 


Miles needed a potty break. I'm glad to be back home but I'm concerned about my harmonic balancer. The transmission guy told me. That should be something they could have done but they only do transmissions. I don't feel anything going on but it can go bad quickly. I'm searching for someone who can do this. Most places just want to sell you tires, oil changes, and other minor stuff or they service fleets. It's a motorhome but it's a Ford.

I've contacted Ford and let them know specifically that it's a Ford chassis with a Ford engine. If they can't do the work then who can. There's another place near here that seems to have that kind of service. I've got a week to figure this out. I'll just keep looking. I think I have enough to cover if it can stay below $1,000. Might be a little higher. The parts are cheap but labor intensive.

Later this morning I'm going to reposition to get more level. I need to put a good charge on both vehicles and get started cleaning the carburetor on the Predator 3500 so I can have AC. I'm still seeing sand from the beach.


Miles decided to go back to sleep. This is a bit much for the guy as he tries to understand what we're doing. He'll get the hang of it like Beau did.

I can't find my pillows. Did someone steal my pillows? LOL. I need to make a list of immediate needs and one for after I get paid on Friday. I'm short on food. I need to find a store today. I hate to run out of coffee creamer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update