Waiting

I've been staying with my daughter, Meghan, since the 3rd. I'm trying to earn my keep by keeping the kitchen and bathroom clean and staying out of her way. She doesn't have a TV so I brought mine. She's very active and busy.

I don't have to call the tranny shop to check on the progress, it's a 31 ft motorhome and I'm sure they'd like to get it out of there. I'm starting to feel a little homesick. I hope they don't try to F me like everybody else. Nobody seems to think I'm repeat business. I have money to pay so F off! 

I never would have imagined Meghan would help me. I don't think she even likes me much. None of my kids do. Getting close to her is something I am very grateful for. It took all this crap in my journey to land me here. I feel like I was dragged here.

I left my first marriage when Meg was only 4 yo. I moved to NC when she was 8 yo. I had lots of visits, she and her siblings saw me often but.... If there are regrets in my life, that is it. By the time my second wife left I was turning 50 and found it impossible to find work in web development so I was stuck where I was until I retired. I attended every graduation of all my kids. HS, college, grad school. I had good intentions.

As soon as the MH is ready, I'm stalling until the 5th of May when I get paid so I have money to travel. Assuming the MH is ready before then. I need to get to CO by end of May at the latest for my camp host job. It will be a huge burden lifted to get parked for the summer and make some money to pay everyone back.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update