Gotta Get Out of Here


 When that motorhome is ready, I will feel like this eagle being released. I need to get back out there. I have a great, free site waiting for me just over one hour from here. Those are covered tables along the lake.


I've already been there. I drove up in my car to check it out. I get paid on 5/5 and then I can head out toward Abilene, then thru NM to CO. I call the Trading Post to ask them about roads to the Park. I'm not worried about North Pass because it's only 9,000 ft.

If I break down real bad again, I'll have to start over and miss my camp host job and possibly the whole summer. It's not something to fear, it's just something to think about and realize it could happen. I'd end up staying at an rv park somewhere for the summer, hopefully where I can still get weed legally.

I consumed WAY more weed than I wanted while Beau was dying. It's all I know for keeping me calm. If I can't keep calm then I'll have bigger problems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update