Getting Anxious


 Yay! I'm heading straight to Taylor Reservoir when I leave on Monday, May 8th. I'm planning on parking at Limestone Lake for one week when I leave the transmission shop. I need to wait for funds on Friday and I need to get tons of groceries, as much as I can. I'm not going to stall at all and get there as soon as I can. It'll take me 4 days. I pray that the Balance Harmonizer is not a problem.

Worse case scenario : I break down and it's major. I'll have enough to get towed to an RV Park and spend the summer saving for the repair. Sure, why not. I'd miss my job opportunity. I've learned all about disappointment and it's just a feeling when you don't get your way. Smoke a bowl and listen to some music and I'll be ready. First morning at the RV Park, I'll take Miles for a walk and check out our new neighborhood. Maybe I'll meet someone who changes my life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update