Finding the Sweet Spot


 I've gone from "whatever" to "not sure about this" in a few short months. No, not the lifestyle. I've become more diligent and responsible. By the time I pay for my transmission ($5,500), I'll be tapped out until Friday. There's another credit card coming with another $1,000 but... I'll need to drive without funds. It's only just over 1 hour drive but... I guess I'll say a prayer. Not for the Lord to help me get my way but for safety and peace. I'll throw the dice and head out Monday to Limestone Reservoir where I can park for free.

I need to find that sweet spot between being responsible and carefree. Moderation is not my strong suit. I'm an "all or nothing" guy. It's the Asperger's in me focusing on one thing to extreme. It served me well as a programmer as I could lose myself with puzzles... several at a time where one puzzle fits into other puzzles. It was a 24/7 job regardless of efforts to silence it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update