Not Normal?

 




I understand that people view me and my lifestyle differently. It's all about perspective. The views change, my environments change. I can position myself favorably based on locations and weather. I am free. I have no need to hook to power and I can find water easy enough. I live where I can park for free in areas that are enjoyable. No rent. Definitely not a lifestyle most are familiar with. Nobody asks questions which I find odd.

Going home everyday to the same house, same everything. I thought real hard at times when I would exit on my way to work when I was in my 20s with kids. I thought about keep going and going. I thought about what I would need. Running has been something I've wanted to do for a long time.

As this wonderful journey unfolds, I am so grateful for all I have and accepting of where God puts me. I've never been happier. I understand my limitations and weaknesses and so thankful I am single at this stage of my life. I know exactly what I'm doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update