Full-time RV: My Journey Chapter 3

 


I arrived at the RV Park in San Antonio at the end of October, 2020. It was near my family and I had access to anything I needed as I was in a big city. 

I had a Dr appt for Monday morning, November 2nd. Dr Wiley Patterson helped me off opiates in 10 days using Suboxone. I needed to be free of that hassle to do what I wanted to do.

I made a few friends and took occasional camping trips. I enjoyed family time, Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthdays. My knees were in extreme pain, I could hardly move. I was overweight and still suffering from anxiety and spending money too fast.


In April, I left for Colorado. I started off mostly camping and RV Parks with hookups and reservations. The purpose of the trip was to figure out how and where to go dry camp. I bought solar panels shortly before leaving Colorado and was mostly dry camping by the time I left.

I returned to the RV Park in San Antonio in September with a renewed view of what I could do. I was ready. The city irritated me, the RV Park irritated me. By March, I was ready to fly. I headed to Fort Parker Lake to camp with Meghan then off to Magnolia Beach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update