Unplugging


 I've been almost totally unplugged from society. I no longer get any input, news, current events, political happenings, celebrity sightings... I don't care about anything other than things and people in my world. No garbage in has to help with my mental being. I choose who to communicate with. No more Facebook or social crap of any kind. 

The only input I get are a few commercials on Pluto or Roku but nothing that reveals what's going on in this horseshit world. After 3 weeks, I have to say I feel great. I haven't followed NFL since week 6 after I realized they were promoting gambling. I had no idea who was in the Super Bowl and don't care.

I have no desire to plug into any group at this point. However, there are communes in Oregon that I could be part of. One community I checked out says it is 20+ years old, represented by 10 religions. Everyone works everyday and they all eat together. Some work outside and bring their paychecks home. It is run democratically and nobody is in charge. I could do that.

I have zero tolerance for greed, hatred, racism, facism, meanness, or any trait deemed evil in my book. I don't want it in my life as I continue to rid crappy, shitty thinking in my head. I'm separating out real and plastic world around me. How have I been programmed and how to turn it off.

Why? To survive. I need to rid my mind and body of impurities that were killing me. My head was pumped full of "mood stabilizers", opiates and anti-depressants. I weaned off everything for 2 years and thought I could control it myself. Being manic isn't a threat in itself. It's how I react to it. 

When you spend months by yourself with occasional conversation, your brain has less stimulant and is able to process unfinished business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update