He was a maniac, totally obsessed with doing one thing for days. When I first got him, I bought him one of those large, hard kettle balls. He ate it. I found nothing but plastic in his poop. It took him 1 week. His breed are hard workers, known for coming home with broken teeth and wounds. The first time I let him off his leash, he took off but I found him 20 minutes later. He repeated the runaway dog show 3 more times. In Colorado, I had to walk 1 mile each way on painful knees to find him. He was trying to herd some cows on a road. I wished I could turn him loose but feared he wouldn't return. He did come back in 1 hour when he escaped at a state park in GA. The Norwegian Buhund is relatively new in the US. I had him shipped to me in NC from NJ. United is the best. You can pick them up in baggage claim. Other airlines require you to find him at some cargo hold place. He was extremely nervous but brave when he arrived and for the first few days. He was fearless. Other dogs at th...
Comments
Post a Comment