Getting Free


 Freedom is hard to describe. It's being able to live a life you don't need a vacation from. Now that I'm chased off Facebook, I am no longer plugged in to anything. Just a few harmless commercials on Roku or Pluto channels. No politics, no current events, no religious hypnotic bs. 

Living beneath your means no matter how small. Owing nothing to anybody. Freedom to move around like a vagabond. Days like today make me happy. Just nice weather, good music, getting things done. 

I gave up meat some weeks ago. I don't need it. I will eat fish. Many reasons.

I gave up NFL because they've started promoting gambling and that just pushed me over a line I was already teetering on. It's just not the same NFL I grew up with. I have no idea who was in the Superbowl. Don't care.

It's just another bloated commercial enterprise to take your money. Men, forget this shit on Sundays. Take your kids to a park. Go discover WITH your kids. Find active friends with kids. Live!

I'm still free, streaming TV services using Wi-Fi from my Starlink service. It's stuff like Andy Griffith, Green Acres, Happy Days, etc. Nothing political. No longer being fed. Just me, Beau and our creator. Fewer words, more kind gestures. I'm crossing over. I picked 9 years old to go back to, remembering what made me happy. We'll start there and add a few select adult customs in order to interface with the public.

It's the whole package. Having your health and sleeping well and eating well. Focusing only on positive. Realistic plans. Conquering issues. Marching forward. At 9, I spent the summer in Brockport, NY, in a dorm, ate at the cafeteria, listened to Sgt Peppers for the first time on a hifi stereo system in the TV room at the dorm. 

Every day I took my kite and down a path over RR tracks to a field. Alone. Just me for the next few hours. Alone. That's where I'm at in my head. Let's talk camping, RVing, dogs, camping, dogs. Stop talking. I was not competing with anyone. I was just me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update