Full-time RV: My Journey Chapter 2

After pulling away from my NC house in Oct, 2020, we stayed at Reidsville Lake for one week. It's not far from the house and I had camped there a few times before. I had reservations for my trip to San Antonio.

We arrived at Cedar Creek State Park in WV in Oct, 2020. Nice campground with full hookups. I couldn't get phone, Dish, or antenna. We were scheduled for 10 days but after 6 I had it and needed my Internet and TV. We moved to a KOA nearby for 4 days. I had a schedule with reservations. Then on to Bowling Green then Little Rock then Fort Parker State Park, TX. I was scheduled to arrive in San Antonio on Oct 28th but it was cold and raining outside. I called the Park office and they approved another night.

I pulled into the RV Park in San Antonio on Oct 29th, 2020. Just in time for my granddaughter’s birthday party. On Monday, 2nd of November I went to see Dr Wiley Patterson. I scheduled it a few months back. He prescribed Suboxone and helped me off pain meds. In 10 days I was free of that.

I took off often to go camping while staying at the RV Park. I was still doing hookups. My health was bad and I could hardly walk. The RV Park had a nice dog park where we walked to every evening to meet up with friends. Sometimes I had to drive to the dog park as my knees were really painful.

It was a decent place but the manager was a redneck bitch. It was near Kristen and she seemed helpful. I rarely saw Steve and gang. I had just started to make friends when I headed toward CO in April. That was the other part of my plan. Living in CO for the other half of the year. I made preparations and bought my generator. The RV Park would keep my site open for my return in September. Off I rode to Colorado  with lots of camping and RV reservations. I was still doing money in my head and it seemed I had enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update