Environmental Stewards


 

 This is my last thing to conquer in order to become a better steward of our environment. It's actually both poop bags and grocery bags. I always use mostly grocery/retail plastic bags and give them a second use. By purchasing these bags, I can switch to using reusable bags while grocery shopping. I may start actually going into the store. It would be good for me.

I got rid of my plastic addition for bottled drinks. Nobody recycles this shit in my journey. We have to stop this! I managed to switch to mio squirt stuff. Lemonade. It's good. Just keep lots of cold water in fridge.

The only other thing I feel guilty about is this 8 MPG guzzler MH. I don't drive it nearly as far as most, just migrating from TX to CO. I'm not perfect and only using the technology handed me. I only have the power to change what I can $$$.

I'm certainly not one to frown and lecture others unless they are frowning at me. I think Jesus had to have had a frown face huh? The authors weren't that descriptive. I think we should all be better at everything we do because it makes others feel good. Karma will bring it back at ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr Beau Update